● Displays traffic graphs
● Detects Robots.txt and Sitemap.xml
Currently in the Google Chrome SEO Tools you'll find:
● Keyword Research Tool (Alpha Version)
● Highlight NoFollow links
● The number of Pages Indexed
● The number of Backlinks
● Current Traffic and Rankings
● Social Bookmark counts
● Cached Versions of the page
● Domain Details like DNS, IP, Whois, Server Location
Current sources inlcude :
Archive.org, Alexa Rank, Compete Rank, CoralCDN, Ask, Baidu, Bing, Delicious, Digg, Dmoz, Google PageRank, MajesticSEO, Open Site Explorer, Quantcast, SEMRush, SEOmoz, Linkscape, StumbleUpon, Technorati, WebCite, Yandex Quotation Index, Yahoo.
● Integration with Google SERPs. Similar to SeoQuake or the SEOBook Firefox extension.
● The ability to compare site ranking stats, side by side.
● Keyword Ranking Checker to check search rankings.
● On page Keyword Analysis
● Integrate the Keyword Tool with the Google Adwords Keyword Tool to make keyword research faster.
● PPC Integration (Adwords, Adsense, Microsoft Adcenter, Yahoo Search Marketing)
● Support for Wolfram | Alpha
● Better descriptions so any Web Designer / Developer can work with the tool.
● Google Analytics Integration
● Google Chrome SEO Toolbar
● Allow Google Chrome SEO Add Ons so developers can contribute plugins.
Download it now